วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

IRS Tax Relief - How to Get the IRS to Settle Without Having to Do it Directly

IRS Tax Relief - How to Get the IRS to Settle Without Having to Do it Directly
By Erin G Kelly

I want to share how to get IRS tax relief without having to deal directly with the IRS. This is what I wish I had known last year when I decided to try and settle with the IRS on my own and ended up having them take the entire $8,000 I sent them and apply it to interest and penalties. They are not nice to deal with so don't do it yourself!

IRS Tax Relief

A little over a year ago I got a call from an IRS agent. Now this wasn't my first contact with the IRS. I had been having problems paying my taxes for a few years and this agent just happened to catch me at a time when I was feeling like maybe I could get this problem taken care of and I stupidly agreed to an offer he made me.

The deal was that he was giving me 120 days to pay what I could of my back taxes and then at the end of the time period the IRS would set up a payment plan for me to pay off the remainder. So I bought into it and worked my butt off and sent them $8,000. What did they do to reward my scrapping and suffering? They took the entire amount and applied it to tacked on penalties and late fees and interest. They did not reduce my back tax bill one penny! I was livid!

This is when I decided I would never get ahead trying to deal directly with the IRS and I got online. I found an IRS tax consulting company that understood how the IRS worked. They knew this tactic that I fell for and I gave me a strategy that would work.

This tax consultant took about 5 months to straighten out the problems I created over the past 5 years and they communicated directly with the IRS for me! I did not have to be in the negotiation at all except to get the feedback from my tax consultant.

If you are feeling pressured and you need IRS tax relief I strongly encourage you to get a tax consultant to negotiate a settlement for you. It will save you money, time and a ton of stress.

Do not try to settle your tax debt alone. Get IRS Tax Relief from tax professionals and save money, time and frustration.

Find a reputable online Tax Relief Company and let them settle your tax debt with the IRS for you.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Erin_G_Kelly

IRS Tax Relief - How to Get the IRS to Settle Without Having to Do it Directly

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น